The practice provides access to a clinically trained and prescribing pharmacist who can deal with a whole range of clinical conditions.
- Dealing with minor illnesses.
- Assessing and management of respiratory, abdominal and ENT (Ear Nose & Throat) symptoms.
- Carry out reviews of those patients with high blood pressure, asthma, COPD.
- Carry out medication reviews
- Discuss blood test results
- Management of pain medication
Patients are encouraged to use this service if appropriate. Please contact the surgery if you require further information.
Appointments with the prescribing pharmacist can be booked through Patient Access.